Bucks County Association of Piano Teachers
Serving Students and Families of Bucks County since 1982
1. Applications are due 2 weeks prior to the recital. Applications may be sent via email or hard copy. To avoid misunderstandings, and mistakes, only student information USING THIS APPLICATION will be accepted.
2. For a professional looking program, please include full composition information, such as Opus, K, BWV etc. If the piece is arranged, include the arranger's name.
3. No limit on the amount of students. Each teacher may send multiple students.
For multiple students, fill out complete teacher information on the first application, then just teacher name on subsequent applications.
4. Students may play up to 3 compositions. However, so that we can include all the students who want to participate, teachers need to limit their students to 5 minutes each. Exceptions will be considered depending on time restraints.
5. Application fee is $5.00 per student.
6. Make check for total student fees payable to BCAPT. Only checks from teachers will be accepted. Checks are due 1 week prior to recital, and sent to recital chairperson handling the recital your students will be attending. If you have students attending both days/locations, then you need to send 2 separate checks. No refunds.
7. A piano recital is a formal event. Please have students dress appropriately.
8. Each student must have a signed release form on file in order to participate. The form is available from the recital chairperson or
Two pianos will be available. In addition to piano ensembles such as duet, duo,trio and quartet, since many of our piano students sing or play other instruments they may perform with piano accompaniment. To encourage inclusive performance experiences, non-piano students (such as teachers, parents and siblings) will also be allowed to participate. Because we want to emphasize the piano’s role in ensembles, each group must include piano accompaniment and there must be at least one piano student per each performance.
Note: For ensemble application please submit 1 application per composition(s) including all participating student's names.
Bucks County Association of Piano Teachers • 215.860.3330 • BCAPT.PA@gmail.com
"Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart." ~ Unknown